Monday, August 5, 2013

Brought to you Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue

Red, white, and blue isn't just for Independence Day. This patriotic combination is perfect for any day and is instantly a classic preppy look.

Here I've paired one of my favorite J Crew sweaters with my Red, White, and Blue striped skirt. Add a navy patent leather belt and some pearls to pull the look together.





Here I've taken my popular navy anchor skirt and paired it with a simple Polo button down. To make this outfit a little more interesting I added a bright red bow! (FYI, the skirt can be purchased without a bow for $45 or add a bow for $5) 



I wore this outfit to a Fourth of July backyard wedding. I added some Jacks, Raybans, and a patriotic bow to complete my look. 




This America Flag skirt is perfect for the Fourth of July. I paired it with a simple navy polo shirt, a navy ribbon bow, and a coordinating red statement necklace. 





No comments:

Post a Comment