Monday, August 5, 2013

Some Beach, Somewhere

I love all things nautical and beachy! When I found these patterns I just couldn't pass them up! Both skirts are perfect for almost any occasion: work, brunch, datenight, errands, chasing after small children.   Their longer length makes them great for you longer legged ladies as well!

I styled this lobster skirt with a simple sleeveless button down and pearls. To finish off the look for date night I added a patent leather belt and a vintage Dooney and Burke clutch.




 The sailboat skirt is a new style. The fabric is much thicker than usual and it allows the skirts pleat to remain intact after a long day of errands, babysitting, and driving.




It's also super easy to make any of my skirts have a nautical look. This outfit is simple and classic but makes a nice statement. I can't wait for the weather to cool down a little so I can wear my favorite J Crew sweaters like this anchor one paired with a full lipstick red skirt. 





No comments:

Post a Comment