Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hi Everyone!

Bows and Flows Boutique is officially open for business! I've got some amazing new fabric that I can't wait to share as well as some ideas on how to style some of my favorite items. I've listed some helpful information regarding how to purchase items below:

How to Order:

If you would like to purchase something, you can email bowsandflowsboutique@gmail.com or comment on a specific post. Make sure you provide me with the item you would like, your fabric choice, hip and waist measurements if ordering a skirt, and your pay pal email. When I receive all this information I will send you an invoice and get cracking on your custom made item!

Shipping:

I ship all orders through USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day shipping option) within 2 days upon completion of an item. Depending on your fabric choice (sometimes I have to get more of a specific pattern and that can take time), your item may take longer to be completed. I will always try my best to send out all items as quickly as possible. 

I will also combine shipping if you are purchasing multiple items. The shipping rate will typically be $6 flat rate and then $1.50 per additional item.

Returns:

Due to the fact that most items are made specifically for your measurements, I cannot accept returns. I'm sure you will absolutely love the product though!

Shop Away!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment