Monday, August 5, 2013

Pretty Pink Lemonade Shooter

Pink is definitely one of my favorite colors to wear. When I made this pink lemonade colored J Crew inspired skirt I had so many ideas of what to wear with it. Pink is one of those colors that is surprisingly versatile.

Here I've paired the pink lemonade skirt with a neon pink J Crew gingham button down and added a contrasting turquoise statement necklace. It's a fun look that is perfect for these summer days!



I do realize that not everyone loves to wear head to toe pink; therefore, I've provided another pairing. If you don't own a classic white button down (or 4) you need to go to the store right now and get one! White button downs are crisp and make any outfit classy and make you look very pulled together. Add a fun belt and you're good to go! Don't forget this outfit can also easily transition into fall with some black or navy tights!



With the weather cooling down a little why not pair your pink skirt with an adorable critter sweater like this fox one from Old Navy and a black blazer. Skirts aren't just for summer you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment